A History of Bad Men A History of Bad Men

nice work

nice work with animating the blood smearing and spattering. overall pretty good too.

Dirty Joe Dirty Joe

lol!

this is funny, great job on building up the suspense just to have it go there.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

not bad at all!

nice job, again! its a great break away piece from your WGJ4K series and its definitely a standout from other entries on NG. 9/10 and 4/5. keep up the good work.

The Killer - gametrekking The Killer - gametrekking

very touching.....

4/5 8/10,,,, its rare to see something this emotional on newgrounds that captivates suffering and war like this. i didnt recognize it immediately as the mer rouge conflict / genocide at first. when i saw the tropical trees and go holding a digital m-16 i thought it was columbia or salvador...... still this is pretty good, simple pixel art to explain a period in human history that most people dont know about.

A Knight's Quest A Knight's Quest

Suoperior Nostalgia!

5/5 10/10
reminds of final fantasy 7, chrono trigger and even phantasy star 4. good job, can you make one with a few battles in it next time? excellent job!

Hell Diggers Hell Diggers

very different controls....

were you wanting to put this on a touchscreen app? the controls are a nice idea but i am having difficulty directing the guys to drill or move in the right places. overall good idea and it breaks away from the other games, good luck'

My Dog My Dog

Good job! And what a pretty dog, I love the background, but also the detail around the mouth, that is always the hardest part for me when i draw or sketch dogs!

BigMcDope responds:

Thanks mate!

Apocalipse BOy Apocalipse BOy

nice, simple, and ,,,,

this would be fairly simple to animate! I like this alot, I like how you kept the boy's anatomy and face simple, but got fairly technical with the robotic appendages and add-ons. I hope you animate this or at least produce another piece similar to this in color.

bOOKS WILL BECOME LINES bOOKS WILL BECOME LINES

good job!

this is pretty good, i like the concept and i like the style. I have to check out your other work now!